The new Istanbul airport will be opened at 29th of October in 2018. The opening day is the independence day of Turkey.
If you fly with Turkish Airlinest to Alanya, big possible you will have time to discover the new Istanbul airport in 2018.
Here we go:
Facts about the new Istanbul airport in Turkey
- %73 of the project has been already completed.
- The first part of the airport will have the service for 90 Billions of passengers and 100.000 people will work
- At the completion of the second part 200.000 people will be working at airport.
- 3.500 flights will get service in a day
- There will be 150 flight companies and 350 destinations
- There will be 454 flight paking places
Are you ready to land to the world’s the biggest airport in Istanbul?