It is absolutely worth to see Hercules in Alanya.
Hercules Bronze Statue, 2. Century, Museum of Alanya
Alanya Archaeological Museum
- Museum has been opened in 1967.
- Museum opened as archeological and ethnography museum. But after the Atatürk house and museum designing, the museum became Alanya Archaeological Museum at 2010 .
- Museum have had new renovation in 2012 and opened again.
- Museum sections : Anatolian civilisations, Ship and Navy, Herakles Hall, Alanya Castle, Coins.
- Main hall sections: Mythology, commercial, sport and healt, glass and accessories.
- Museum is the beginning of Alanya Castle way and in the middle of Alanya City Center.
- Openin Hours: 15 Aril / 2 October : 08:00 – 19:00 – 3 October / 14 April : 08:00 – 17:00
- From October to April closed on Mondays.
- Entrance fee: 5 TL