It is a place to see in Alanya “Damlatas Cave”
Some says cave is pretty good for Asthma.Thats why per year more than 2000 people visit Alanya Damlataş Cave for asthme cure.
A little bit of info about Damlatas Cave:
- It was found in 1948 accidentally while getting stones for Alanya harbor. After that opened for the public.
- It is one of the first caves which was opened for tourist reasons in Turkey.
- The air in the cave contains a relatively high percentage of carbon dioxide, around 10 to 12 times more than in normal air, and has 95% humidity. The air temperature is 22–23 °C (72–73 °F) regardless of the season.
- The cave is full of stalactites and stalagmites that are formed in fifteen thousand years.
- Damlataş Cave is open every day between 09:00-17:00
Where is Alanya Damlatas Cave?