It is a place to see in Alanya “Damlatas Cave”
Some says cave is pretty good for Asthma.Thats why per year more than 2000 people visit Alanya Damlataş Cave for asthme cure.
A little bit info about Damlatas Cave:
- It was found in 1948 by accidantelly while getting stones for Alanya harbour. After that opned for public.
- It is one of the first cave which was opened for touristic reason in Turkey.
- The air in the cave contains relatively high percentage of carbondioxide, around 10 to 12 times more than in normal air, and has 95% humidity. The air temperature is 22–23 °C (72–73 °F) regardless of the season.
- The cave is full of stalactites and stalagmites that are formed in fifteen thousand years.
- Entrance fee is 5 TL.
- Damlataş Cave is open everyday between 09:00-17:00
Where is Alanya Damlatas Cave?