Dear Visit Alanya Followers,
We like to inform you about the #coronavirus updates in #Alanya and in #Turkey. You will hear more about it until the virus away from our life. We hope to get sunny days back in all around the world.
- Saturday, May 23 from arefe days, the curfew will apply until Tuesday, May 26, 00:00, the last day of the feast of Turkey’s 81 cities.
- Market, grocery store, greengrocer, butcher and dried fruits; According to the circular of the Ministry of Interior, it will be able to serve between 10.00-17.00 on Saturday, May 23.
- On Sunday, May 24, Monday, May 25, and Tuesday, May 26, markets, grocery stores, greengrocers, butchers and dried fruits and businesses selling online will be completely closed.
Bakery, patisserie and dessert shops will be able to serve all of the days of 23-24-25-26 May. Only bread, bakery and desserts will be sold in these businesses.
- President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced to the nation yesterday evening that the curfew will be imposed on May 16-17-18-19 in Turkey.
- There will not be a curfew in Antalya and Alanya.
- Providing the necessary cleaning conditions, working with the appointment system and serving half the number of seats, barbers, hairdressers, beauty salons and shopping malls will be able to serve from 11 May. Businesses selling products such as clothing, shoes, bags, and glassware will be opened on May 11, provided that they comply with the specified conditions.
Turkey will gradually start normalization programs, progressing May through July, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced on Monday following a weekly cabinet meeting.
- There will be some relief for those aged 65 years and above and below 20, who have been under stay-at-home orders for more than a month. As Erdoğan explained, these citizens will be allowed to go outside for four hours, one day a week starting this weekend.
- On May 10, the elderly will be allowed to go out within walking distance of their homes for four hours. The same measure will subsequently apply to children and young people, for a day each. As of May 13, children up to age 14 will also be able to go out within walking distance of their houses from 11 a.m. till 3 p.m. The same four-hour window will be extended to those aged between 15 and 20 from May 15.
- Erdoğan also said shopping malls, barbershops and some stores will be allowed to open on May 11 as long as they abide by normalization rules, adding that universities would return to their academic calendar as of June 15. He warned, however, that the government would impose much harsher measures if the normalization plan is not followed.
- Turkey will also lift coronavirus travel restrictions for Antalya, Aydın, Erzurum, Hatay, Malatya, Mersin and Muğla. Travel to and from these seven provinces will be permitted from Monday night. Entrance and exit bans will stay in place for the remaining 24, which includes Turkey’s economic and cultural hub of Istanbul and national capital Ankara, for 15 days.
Follow us on Instagram as Visit_Alanya
- Within the scope of combating the Coronavirus, 30 cities with metropolitan status and in Zonguldak 3 days curfew is started. On Friday (today), where curfews are restricted, markets, grocery stores and greengrocers will be able to operate between 09.00-14.00.
- On 01.05.2020, where curfew is restricted, markets, grocery stores and greengrocers will be able to operate between 09.00-14.00. Provided that it is limited to meeting the compulsory needs of citizens (except those aged 65 and over and those aged 20 and under) and not driving (our disabled citizens can drive), they can go to the nearest market, grocery store and grocery store. Between the same hours, grocery stores, grocery stores and greengrocers will also be able to sell to homes/addresses.
- On 02.05.2020 Saturday and 03.05.2020 Sunday, markets, grocery stores and greengrocers will be closed.
- In the circular sent by the Ministry of Interior to the governorates, It was stated that all citizens in the provincial borders of Manisa, Mardin, Mersin, Muğla, Ordu, Sakarya, Samsun, Şanlıurfa, Tekirdağ, Trabzon and Van Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Aydın, Balıkesir, Bursa, Denizli, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Eskişehir, Gaziantep, Hatay, Istanbul, İzmir, Kahramanmaraş, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Konya, Malatya, which have metropolitan status and Zonguldak provinces were restricted for 4 days between 22 April (24:00) and 26 April (24:00)
- A circular was sent to the governorships regarding the curfew to be implemented in 31 provinces on 23, 24, 25 and 26 April by the Ministry of Interior. According to the circular, due to the beginning of Ramadan, the working hours of the markets and grocery stores on April 21 and 22 were determined as 08.00-23.00. On 23 and 24 April declared a curfew, markets and grocery stores will operate between 09.00-14.00, citizens will be able to go to markets and grocery stores near their residence.
- According to the circular, the working hours of markets and grocery stores were determined as 08.00-23.00 on Tuesday, April 21, 2020, and Wednesday, April 22, 2020, due to the purpose of keeping the effects of curfew restriction/ban on daily life to a minimum.
- On Thursday, April 23, 2020, and Friday, April 24, 2020, where curfews are restricted/banned, markets and grocery stores will operate between 09.00-14.00.
- Citizens (excluding those aged 65 and over and those aged 20 and under) will be able to go to the closest markets and grocery stores (except disabled citizens) provided that they are limited to meeting their mandatory needs and not driving. Between the same hours, markets and grocery stores will also be able to sell to houses/addresses. Markets and grocery stores will be closed on Saturday, April 25, 2020, and Sunday, April 26, 2020.
- Visit Alanya
- The 48-hour curfew will be effective on April 17 at midnight in the country’s 31 provinces, including the three largest cities of Istanbul, Ankara and İzmir. Bakeries, pharmacies and private and public hospitals will be open during this weekend’s lockdown, the Interior Ministry has said on April 16.
- Alanya municipality will deliver to the public today (15.04.2020) Apr. 30.000 Masks near Alanya Municipality Hall at Park for free.
- Micronsis Disinfection Tool, which was brought to the city by Alanya Municipality to combat COVID-19, continued its disinfection works on the streets.
- 200 “Waste Gloves and Mask Boxes” prepared by Alanya Municipality Cleaning Affairs Directorate in the first place were placed at designated points throughout the city and precautions were taken. It was announced that the number of measures will be increased by increasing this number to 300 next week.
- After the curfew decision taken by the Ministry of Interior within the scope of the fight against COVID-19 (New Type Coronavirus), Alanya Municipality started to deliver bread with mobile public bread vehicles for the supply of bread that citizens need. Alanya streets are visited one by one by teams affiliated to the Alanya Municipality Social Aid Affairs Directorate and the Police Department, and distributed to households that need bread.
- Accordingly, all persons, regardless of whether they have any social security or not, all personal protective equipment, tests used in the diagnosis of the disease, kits and other equipment related to their use, medicines provided centrally for use in the treatment of the disease, which will be provided by the Health Ministry to prevent any disease within the scope of coronavirus (COVID-19) disease declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), will be used free of charge.
- Turkey will apply the second curfew on 17th April 00:00 until 19th of April 00:00 to contain the new coronavirus.
Stay at home Turkey
- A curfew was imposed by the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Zonguldak with its 30 metropolitan cities until 12:00 on 12 April.
- 30 provinces with metropolitan status (Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Aydın, Balıkesir, Bursa, Denizli, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, . Eskişehir, Gaziantep, Hatay, Istanbul, Izmir, Kahramanmaras, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Konya, Malatya, Manisa, Mardin, Mersin, Mugla, Ordu, Sakarya, Samsun, Sanliurfa, Tekirdag, Trabzon, Van) with the exceptions stated below, between 24:00 on 10.04.2020 and 24:00 on 12.04.2020 and all our citizens within the provincial borders of Zonguldak. They will be banned from going out onto the streets.
- 2- THE OPEN BUSINESS AND INSTITUTIONSa) Bakery and/or bakery licensed workplaces where bread production is made,
b) Workplaces where all health products and medical materials (including medical masks) are produced,
c) Public and private health institutions and organizations, pharmacies,
d) Public institutions and organizations required for the maintenance of compulsory public services (nursing home, elderly care home, rehabilitation centres, emergency call centres, etc.)
e) Fuel station and veterinary clinics to be determined by governorships/district governorships, one for every 50,000 inhabitants,
f) Large facilities and businesses operating strategically in the natural gas, electricity and petroleum sectors (such as Tüpraş, thermal and natural gas conversion plants)
g) PTT, Cargo, etc. distribution companies,
h) Animal shelter, farm and care centres,
- 3- CITIZENS WITHOUT EXCEPTIONa- Managers, officers or employees of the “Open Office, Business and Institutions” included in the heading (2) of this circular,
b- TBMM employees,
c- Those who are in charge of ensuring public order and security,
d- Employees of emergency call centers,
e- Those who will perform and participate in funeral burials of their first degree relatives,
f- Electricity, water, natural gas, telecommunications etc. Those who are in charge of maintaining supply systems that should not be interrupted and eliminating their malfunctions,
g- Those who are in charge of domestic and international transportation in logistics for the transportation of products and / or materials,
h- Those working in newspaper, radio and television organizations,
i- Elderly nursing home, nursing home, rehabilitation centers, children’s homes etc. employees of social protection / care centers,
j- PTT, cargo and water distribution company employees,
k- Iron and steel industry, etc. establishments operating in the sectors, such as ovens, cold storage, etc.
l- They will work in the harvest of agricultural and livestock products at risk of spoiling,
m- Vehicles and employees involved in the distribution of bread produced in bakeries,
n- Those who have an appointment for blood and plasma donation under the coordination of the Red Crescent,
It is essential that all citizens stay in their homes, with the exceptions specified.
Travel permit documents (excluding those on the road) issued under the previous Circulars (except for health and funerals) will be valid on Monday.
YOU MUST STAY HOME 2 DAYS ( OBLIGATORY) #stayhome #evdekal
- Turkey will establish two new hospitals with a capacity of 1,000 beds each in Istanbul to aid in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced Monday. One of the hospitals will be built in Atatürk Airport located in the Yeşiköy district on the city’s European side, while the other will be built in Sancaktepe on the Asian side.
- The sale of face masks is now prohibited and that masks would be instead given for free at supermarkets or distributed to citizens’ homes by the Turkish Post and Telegraph Organization (PTT).
- Alanya Municipality launched the disinfection tunnel that it produced for the safety of the citizens. A disinfection tunnel was placed in front of the Atatürk Monument in the Government Square by Alanya Municipality. The tunnel, which works with the fogging method and is an important tool in the disinfection of people from head to toe, was opened with the first passage of Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel.
President Erdoğan had a speech on TV at 03.04.2020 announced about the new coronavirus measures.
- As of tonight, we are closing our 30 big cities and Zonguldak province, where lung diseases are common, to vehicle entry and exit, with certain exceptions.
- Entries and exits will not be made with the items such as food and medicine cleaning materials, except the logistics vehicles of the sectors specified by the circular.
- Provincial Pandemic boards can expand these measures.
- We will enforce the ban that we will start in 30 Metropolitan and Zonguldak for 15 days, and extend it if necessary.
- It is to bring the curfew application that we have applied above the age of 65, to the age of 20, completely in our country. For those born on January 1, 2000, and over, starting from midnight, they will not be able to go out on the streets just like the age of 65.
- We are launching a new application for our citizens who have to go out. Everyone will be required to wear a mask in all areas where people are present, such as marketplaces and markets.
- The measures required to reduce human mobility in all of our cities will be able to be taken and implemented by Provincial Pandemic Boards from tomorrow. The social crowd will be respected as a minimum of three steps. Administrative and judicial penalties will be applied to those who insist on behaving otherwise.
- According to the circular sent by the Ministry of the Interior to the 81 provincial governorships regarding plane/bus services within the scope of coronavirus measures, airline passengers will not be able to travel without a Travel Permit Certificate starting from 06.00 today. All airline companies, especially Turkish Airlines, will not sell tickets to citizens who do not have a Travel Permit Certificate and will never allow them to travel by plane.
- Minister of Internal Affairs Soylu said that passengers with symptoms such as fever and cough will be quarantined for 14 days in the health check carried out for vehicles at the city entrances and exits within the scope of new types of coronavirus measures. Reminding that the system that controls the degree of fire and health status of citizens in private vehicles was created at the entrance and exit of 81 provinces, “There is a reduction of over 90 per cent in public transport.” found in the description.
- Starting from 00.01 on 30 March, the restrictions will be made according to the last digit of the license plate of the commercial taxis registered in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.
- From the first day of Monday, March 30, 00.01 to Monday, March 30, at 24.00, commercial taxis with the last number of their license plates will be able to traffic.
- After the specified hour, commercial taxis with the last digit of the license plate will be able to traffic. This determined system will continue sequentially for the following days. In the provinces other than Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir, the subject will be evaluated by the governors and can be implemented by making decisions within the scope specified if necessary.
- According to the circular issued by the Ministry of Interior within the scope of combating Kovid-19, intercity buses will be made with the permission of the governorships as of 17.00. Due to the treatment needs, the citizens who have been dispatched with a doctor’s decision, who have passed away with their first degree relatives or who have serious illnesses and who do not have a place to stay in the last 15 days can be carried out with the permission of the governorship.
- On the instructions of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, it was reported that at 9:00 am yesterday, provincial administrative boards and then pandemic boards were convened simultaneously to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (Kovid-19) outbreak. In the meetings of the provincial pandemic boards, all kinds of additional measures were taken to maximize social distance on the basis of social isolation and provinces, especially in 30 metropolitan cities. These decisions will be implemented by the governors without losing time.
- Minister of Justice Abdulhamit Gül, in his post on his Twitter account, stated that the administrative permits of trainee lawyers until 30 March had been extended until April 30. An investigation was launched on 372 people on the grounds of news and sharing, over 65 years of age, offensive behaviour, violation of quarantine measures, stockpiling, false or illegal disinfectant and leak mask.
- Intercity travels are now subject to the governor’s leave.
- As in the public sector, flexible work will be started with minimum personnel in the private sector.
- Rarely seating arrangement will be applied in public transportation vehicles.
- Picnic areas will be closed at the weekend and there will not be any collective places on weekdays.
- Our soldiers will be appointed to summons according to the 14-day rule.
- International flights are completely terminated.
- A pandemic board will be established under the chairmanship of the governors in all provinces and additional measures will be decided when necessary.
New restrictions were introduced to the market areas with the new circular published by the Ministry.
- Accordingly, sales of products such as clothing, toys, ornaments and bags will be stopped in the markets with the new circular.
- New market areas can be determined in order to meet the basic needs of citizens according to the density. Also, municipalities will be able to provide direct services to meet the basic needs of citizens.
- At least 3 meters distance will be left between the benches in order to reduce the density in the market areas. In case of a space problem, applications such as the inclusion of additional streets and streets can be applied.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables sold unwrapped will be sold in hygienic packaging without being contacted by the consumer and will be constantly checked by these police officers.
- Market tradesmen will be ensured to comply with personal hygiene, and if necessary, necessary action will be taken. Garbage collection, hygiene and disinfection measures will be taken by the municipalities in the market places.
- Markets can operate until 19.00 at most.
The Ministry of Internal Affairs has sent an additional circular to the governorship of 81 provinces within the scope of combating the coronavirus (Kovid-19) outbreak at 24.03.2020.
- The activities of workplaces like tattoo saloons where people work very close to each other were temporarily stopped.
- The same person is constantly in contact with others; It is necessary to ensure that the personnel such as cargo, letter distribution, cashier, courier, collector contact with their customers and do their work by wearing protective gloves and masks.
- According to the circular, all markets in the provinces and districts will serve between 09.00-21.00.
- The maximum number of customers in the market will be one-tenth of the total area directly served to the customer, excluding warehouses and administrative offices.
- All markets will announce the maximum number of customers that can be found inside the market by hanging on the market entries.
- Necessary measures will be taken to find the specified number of customers inside. If there are a specified number of customers in the market, no other customers will be taken in until the customer leaves.
- Markets will also remind that customers waiting to enter should wait for at least one meter away, and a poster stating this issue will be hung so that it can be seen at the entrance of the market.
- All urban and intercity public transportation vehicles (including intercity passenger buses) in the provinces and districts will accept 50 per cent of the passenger-carrying capacity specified in the vehicle license, and the seating style of the passengers in the vehicle will prevent the passengers from coming into contact with each other.
- In the circular, it was reminded that the main risk factor in the Kovid-19 outbreak is where the citizens are located.
- Turkish State took its strictest measures so far Saturday, banning people over 65 and those with chronic health problems from leaving their homes.
- The interior ministry ordered all restaurants to shut down to customers except for deliveries and pickups. Earlier, the ministry banned picnics and barbecues.
- President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan called on citizens to stay at home and practice social distancing as the health minister announced 12 new deaths from the new coronavirus. Speaking in a video released on early Sunday, Erdoğan said all government offices are working at full capacity to overcome the crisis.He urged people to follow instructions released by the authorities and to stay at home. “Hopefully, we will get over this difficult process together.”The president said the government has taken necessary steps to ensure adequate food supply and urged people not to panic over individuals “attempting to launch a negative campaign.”“The state has taken all the necessary precautions. There is no shortage of any product. We have plenty of medical and other products. Do not be misled by shelves in some Western countries,” Erdoğan said.#stayhome #evdekalVisit Alanya
Here are the new statutory actions by #Antalya Governorship
Inform the public
In order to create awareness of water and soap usage, hygiene and disinfection in the city, Information will be provided on institutions’, websites, billboards and local press.
Common living areas
Units affiliated to the related managements such as civil society organizations, dormitories, nursing homes, elderly nursing homes, rehabilitation centres etc regarding necessary measures will be taken by the relevant institutions.
Disinfection tasks on Metropolitan Municipality of Antalya
Disinfection works of public institutions and organizations, service buildings and surroundings will be carried out by Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. If necessary, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality and district municipalities will be able to perform disinfection works by purchasing services from authorized biocidal practitioners.
Disinfection of Buses
Municipalities will follow up disinfection works of all public transportation vehicles and stops such as intercity, shuttle transportation. Hand disinfection devices will be recommended to be used in public transportation vehicles.
Restaurants will be open
In addition to the instructions of the Ministry of Interior, restaurants will be excluded from the section where restaurants will be closed to ensure that food needs, which are one of the basic needs of the citizens. However, in these establishments, a seating arrangement will be provided with a distance of at least 1 meter between customers.
The only takeaway from Patisserie and Bakery
It was decided to temporarily cease the activities of the sections of such enterprises that are excluded from food and that are collectively used for socializing, entertainment, spending time, sports, etc. The parts of the bakery and bakery establishments used as cafes will also be stopped. In these workplaces, it is not forbidden to only perform sales/takeout from the counter, but any service to the tables in the workplace or garden.
Forensic and administrative action for those who do not follow the rules
Although the supervisory authority and responsibility of such workplaces are in the relevant municipal police department, all other institutions will be able to perform inspections and controls regarding the determination of contradictions to the decisions taken by the board. It will be provided within 24 hours to keep a record of those who act otherwise, to follow the necessary judicial proceedings, to the institution that licenses the relevant law enforcement unit and workplaces according to the area of responsibility, and to those who require administrative action within 24 hours.
The distance at the market area is 1 meter
The activities of the open and closed auto markets throughout the province were stopped. Animal markets were closed. In the open and closed street market places, only the sections where food section must remain open or at least 1 meter between the sales stalls. Relevant municipalities will make the necessary arrangements to minimize personal contact.
Yacht, boat and bus tours prohibited
Yacht and boat activities, which provide all kinds of sea transportation for touristic and diving purposes throughout the city, were stopped. In addition, it is forbidden to transport local and foreign tourists to locations such as shopping malls and cultural excursions in the city or between cities by tour operators or accommodation facilities.
The obligation of gloves to hairdressers and barbers
If necessary, public health institutions, whose services have become a priority, will be provided with personnel, tools, materials and logistic support as much as possible by other public institutions and organizations. Professional organizations will make their announcements about the use of masks and gloves, and the utmost care for hygiene rules, in the workplaces such as barbers, hairdressers and beauty salons that serve by direct contact with people.
14 days rules for people from abroad and those who contact them
Written notification will be made by the Provincial Health Directorate and law enforcement units to those who come from abroad, who live under the same roof, or who are suspected of coronavirus transmission/transportation due to contact in any way, within the boundaries of the province. An administrative fine of 3 thousand 150 TL will be imposed on those who do not comply with the first warning not to leave their homes. In the second inspection, those who are found not to be in their homes will be taken under sanitary supervision for 14 days in the places determined by the Governorship. Again, an administrative fine of 3 thousand 150 TL and judicial proceedings will be applied in accordance with the 195th article of the Turkish Criminal Code.
3 thousand 150 TL + 392 TL penal each time
For those who do not comply with the decisions of the Board, both heavy fines and imprisonment will be imposed. In accordance with Article 282 of the General Sanitary Law, a penalty of 3 thousand 150 TL will be given each time regarding the failure to comply with the Board decisions. In addition, as per article 32 of the Law on Misdemeanors, an administrative fine of 392 TL will be imposed.
From two months to the one-year prison sentence
In accordance with the TCK’s 195th article titled “Behaving Contrary to the Measures Against Infectious Diseases”, the person who does not comply with the measures taken by the competent authorities will be punished with imprisonment from two months to a year. Also, closing and license cancellation will be applied.
Coronavirus protection measures of Alanya Municipality
Alanya Municipality spends intensive work all over the city within the scope of the action plan to prevent and combat the coronavirus with its teams and equipment. The teams continue their disinfection activities everywhere by prioritizing the areas used by the citizens with the priority of the Mayor Adem Murat Yücel.
The areas used by the citizens, from playgrounds, mosques, market places to public institutions and organizations, are regularly sprayed and disinfected every day.
Within the scope of the 1-week struggle plan, the teams affiliated to Alanya Municipality Cleaning Affairs Directorate, like all units, perform a feverish work at the alarm level in order to minimize the effects of the coronavirus and take precautions. In this context, while cleaning and hygiene works are carried out in 81 underpasses and 19 neighbourhood markets, packaging wastes and garbage are collected in a planned manner, the city is swept with broom machines, certain areas are washed with medicated water and disinfected. According to the program planned with the container demolition tool, the containers are washed every day. In addition, garbage trucks are washed and disinfected meticulously at the end of the day.
Alanya Municipality Cleaning Affairs Manager Adem Demir emphasized that citizens should be more careful about trash especially in this difficult period; “I ask our citizens to pack their garbage, at least once a day, to remove their garbage at the time given to them and to throw them directly into the trash cans for hygiene. Our teams clean, wash and disinfect the places used by our citizens in our Neighborhoods. ”
120 facilities, especially Mosques, Public Institutions and Organizations, were disinfected within the scope of 1-week prevention and struggle plan by Alanya Municipality Environmental Protection and Control Directorate teams. The eastern, western and central municipal service buildings, municipal and police service vehicles, where citizens came in and out, were meticulously disinfected.
Alanya Municipality Police Department teams gave information to the manufacturing sector operating in the city and to businesses selling food. Within the scope of combating epidemic diseases, it carried out supervision to take measures and increase the measures in hygiene-requiring workplaces. The teams warned about the use of protective clothing (bonnet, gloves, work apron) for the personnel working in these sectors.
It continues its disinfection efforts in teams affiliated to Alanya Municipality Parks and Gardens Directorate, especially in parks, seating and playgrounds, picnic areas frequented by children and the elderly. Teams connected to the Directorate disinfect the intensive use areas by continuing their work, which they started in the early hours of the day every day. All the parks and picnic areas throughout the city were disinfected during the one week period and necessary precautions were taken.
Providing information within the scope of the studies, Alanya Mayor Adem Murat Yücel emphasized that the coronavirus and its measures and struggles continue without interruption; “as Alanya Municipality, our fight against Covid-19 and our preventive efforts continue. In this context, we are doing our necessary work by staying true to our action plan. We are working with all our units for the health of our city and our citizens. We disinfected and continue to use everywhere that our citizens use intensively in the 1 week period. My request from our citizens is to comply with the .arnings announced by our Ministry in this process. As a municipality, our struggle with our power will continue. ”
Sources: yenialanya.com , https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/turkey-to-open-new-hospitals-for-coronavirus-patients-distribute-free-masks/news, Alanya municipality
If everything goes well, here is the Alanya event calender